Pregnant mothers must take extra care of their diet in order to benefit the womb, to help support the growth in the baby’s development, health, intelligence, and emotion. This can and should be planned before the pregnancy.
After fertilization, the egg will travel to the uterus where implantation takes place. On day 6 – 7, the cells will replicate and develop into an embryo and placenta. The umbilical cord connects the baby and the placenta, acts as a supply tube for nutrients and oxygen from the mother to the baby, and transmits waste and carbon dioxide from the uterus.
The placenta and umbilical cord blood also contain stem cells known as embryonic stem cells that are valuable for future disease treatment. This is why stem cell collection has become a popular option for parents when considering the health benefits of not only the baby but also his/her siblings, parents, and grandparents.
Since the growth, strength, and health of the baby can be developed during the pregnancy period, expecting mothers should always keep mindful of their diets, which will as well be transmitted to the baby. Therefore, the mothers should select a healthy variety of food based on the five food groups and additional supplements.
Dietary pregnancy guidelines are as follows:
They include all types of meat, milk, eggs, nuts, grains, tofus, and brown rice.
– Protein is essential for a baby’s growth. It helps produce cells and tissues for muscles, bones, internal organs, and the brain.
They can be found in starches, sugars, brown rice, taros, potatoes, nuts, and sesame.
Carbohydrate is a source of energy that helps keep the body warm. Pregnant mothers need higher carbohydrate intakes than normal people. However, they have to be careful with the intake amount given that overconsumption of carbohydrates can lead to obesity.
Pregnant mothers need healthy fat e.g. non-saturated fat, omega 3, and DHA, which are in mackerel, salmon, eggs, and walnuts.
– Omega 3 helps improve the brain and nervous system of the baby while a type of omega 3 such as DHA specifically helps build the learning and memory functions of the brain.
Future mothers need various types of vitamins e.g. A, B, C, D, nicotinamide, and folic acid (folate) found in vegetables and fruits such as bananas, papayas, pineapples, rambutans, mangosteens, tangerines, morning glory, ground ivy, and spinach.
– Vitamins help the body to maximize the usage of the consumed protein, carbohydrate, and fat. Vitamins are also good for the immune system that helps protect one from illness and disease.
– Folate helps prevent a malfunction in the brain and nervous system of the baby, birth defects, cleft lip and palate, or fatality.
Pregnant women require several minerals for proper body function, these include:
– ron and zinc can be found in liver, egg yolks, leafy green vegetables, and seafood. Iron consists of hemoglobin that helps red blood cells transmit oxygen from the mother’s blood to different parts of the baby’s body. Zinc influences iron absorption so both iron and zinc should be consumed adequately.
– Calcium can be found in milk, butter, dried shrimps, leafy green vegetables, nuts, black sesame, and small fish.
Calcium is necessary for the bone and teeth growth of the baby.
– Iodine is in higher concentrations in vegetables and seafood e.g. fish, shrimp, shellfish, crabs, and seaweed.
Iodine is a source of essential minerals that produce thyroid hormones. These hormones control metabolism and affect energy, the body’s temperature, and growth.
They are also necessary for brain development. A lack of iodine can result in miscarriage and premature death or disability.
Pregnant mothers should drink clean water. The intake per day should be from 8 – 12 glasses.
– Water helps improve blood circulation and transmit nutrients from the mothers to the baby more efficiently.
– It prevents constipation and helps reduce stretch marks as it keeps the skin flexible and glowing.
– Less consumption of water can lead to a headache in mothers and premature birth of a baby.
Future mothers should stay in a good mood, do some light exercises, and have enough rest with the consideration of this diet; it will benefit the growth, health, emotion, and intelligence of the baby.
For more details and benefits of stem cell collection, please see here
“CRYOVIVA,” the leader in global standard stem cell innovation.
live for the quality of life for everyone in the family.
Contact us and get special promotion now!